- “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to James Maguire & Co Limited and not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link.
- We are registered under, and process personal data in accordance with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
- Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by James Maguire & Co Limited. The use of information will remain under the control of James Maguire & Co Limited at all times.
- Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the James Maguire & Co Limited website in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
- If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive communication or marketing emails from us, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As required by UK data protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access. However, the Internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you send to us.
- James Maguire and Co Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner with entry number in the Public Register of Data Controllers. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that James Maguire and Co Limited holds about you. If you wish to make a request please write to James Maguire and Co Limited at the following address: Data Protection Compliance Officer, James Maguire and Co Limited, Blackbox, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5ER enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to “James Maguire and Co Limited” in respect of the statutory fee. When writing to us, please state your name and postal address and provide brief details of the information that you require.
- If you believe that any information that James Maguire and Co Limited holds about you is incorrect or incomplete please write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the above address and we will endeavour to correct any incorrect information as soon as possible.
- By using our website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out in this policy. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please write to us at: James Maguire & Co, Black Box, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5ER
This e-mail and its attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and highlight the error.
As e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium, we advise you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.
Although we have taken measures to ensure this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we advise that the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.
If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means (website, email, etc.) you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service may be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address: email@example.com
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you turn off the cookie function your use of the Website may be impaired.
James Maguire & Co is a limited company registered in England and with a registered office at Black Box, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5ER. James Maguire & Co is regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority Ref: 562323